Client types welcomed
I am currently seeking new proofreading clients from the following:
- Clubs and societies
- Writers and bloggers
Recent proofreading clients
I have worked with many clients over the years. Recent proofreading clients include publishers, educational institutions, a marketing department, a Middle Eastern foundation, Chinese students, and other individuals:
- City CV: CVs, covering letters and LinkedIn profiles
- City & Guilds Institute, London: distance learning modules for vocational qualifications
- Henry Stewart Publications: journals
- Oxford University Press, Academic Division, Oxford and India: academic books in accounting and finance, history, philosophy, and theology
- Prime UK Education Ltd, London (providing education service and support for international students): essays, personal statements, applications, CVs and other documents for Chinese students studying in the UK
- SGS United Kingdom Ltd, Camberley: marketing literature for a world-leading inspection, verification, testing, and certification company trading in numerous countries around the world
- Stockton Rambling Club, Stockton: rewriting website material
- UCL Institute of Education Press, London: books and reports on education
- Universities UK: educational reports
- University College London Press, London: books and journals on cultural studies, poetry, and urban planning
- University of Leicester Business School (formerly School of Management): course notes / material.
- A Middle Eastern government foundation – reports, flyers, and providing style advice
- Private individuals: independent authors and Chinese students studying in the UK.
Some other past clients
Blackwell | Cengage Learning | Chapman & Hall | Costco | National Children’s Bureau | Pearson Education | Policy Studies Institute | Routledge / Taylor & Francis | Spark Advertising & Design
Testimonials from clients can be viewed on the Testimonials page and the Proofreading for publishers and authors page.
Fancy an editorial job yourself? Try https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-editorial
You must be logged in to post a comment.