Proofreading for the education sector
I offer on-screen proofreading services for the education sector (academics, students, schools, colleges, and universities) for:
- academic papers
- course notes
- distance learning modules
At terms to be agreed but a deposit will usually be payable in advance for new clients. Payments accepted by credit or debit card.
For mature students or students in full-time education at university or college, please visit the Student proofreading and the Students’ proofreading checklist pages.
Proofreading service for the education sector: experience
I have several years’ experience in proofreading for the education sector:
- Cengage Learning: books, textbooks, and management education and career development books
- City & Guilds Institute, London: vocational learning modules: electrical installation, health and social care, maths, office administration, social media, and IT among others
- Edinburgh Business School: course notes
- National Children’s Bureau: books, reports, and teacher resources
- Oxford University Press: academic books on accounting, history, philosophy, religion and theology, and social studies
- Pearson Education: academic books, textbooks, and management education and career development books on a wide variety of subjects: accounting, economics, finance, geography, history, HR and training, and religion, among others
- UCL Press (incorporating the Institute of Education Press): books, reports, and journals on education and cultural studies
- University of Leicester School of Business (formerly School of Management): online distance learning modules / course material on management
“I’ve engaged Stephen as a proofreader on a multitude of projects over the years. He has worked on higher education and further education textbooks as well as online resources for me, and has always delivered on time to a very high standard. He pays meticulous attention to detail and raises valid author and editorial queries where necessary. …”
(Testimonial from education publishing client)
The media I have handled relate to all stages of education and learning, from primary school right through to further education, vocational training, and management career development. I also have very substantial experience of working in many academic subjects.
You must be logged in to post a comment.