Services offered to educational institutions
I offer on-screen proofreading for schools, colleges, universities, and academics for
- academic papers
- course notes
- distance / online learning modules
- PowerPoint presentations
- website material.
I have several years’ experience in proofreading the above media for
- Cengage Learning: books, textbooks, and management education and career development books
- City & Guilds Institute, London: vocational learning modules
- Edinburgh Business School: course notes
- HarperCollins publishers: textbooks
- National Children’s Bureau: books, reports, and teacher resources
- Oxford University Press: academic books
- Pearson Education: academic books, textbooks, and management education and career development books
- UCL Institute of Education Press: books, reports, and journals on education
- UCL Press: books and journals on education and cultural studies
- University of Leicester School of Business (formerly School of Management): online distance learning modules / course material.
“I’ve engaged Stephen as a proofreader on a multitude of projects over the years. He has worked on higher education and further education textbooks as well as online resources for me, and has always delivered on time to a very high standard. He pays meticulous attention to detail and raises valid author and editorial queries where necessary. … “
(Testimonial from educational publishing client)
The media I have handled relate to all stages of education and learning, from primary school right through to further education, vocational training, and management career development.
Full payment should be made within 30 days of the date of my invoice by transfer direct to my bank account.